To unpair your Mudra Band from your iPhone, please follow these steps:
- To unpair your Mudra Band, tap Settings > Bluetooth
- find the Mudra Band under MY DEVICES, and tap the info button
- Tap Forget this Device
- Tap 'Forget Device' in the popping menu.
- This will remove the Mudra Band from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
To re-pair your Mudra Band to your iPhone, open the mudra band app and press "connect" on the found device or follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth.
- Press your on/off button on your Mudra Band, and verify that the LED light is blinking orange.
- Verify that your Mudra Band device's name appears under 'Other Devices' as Mudra Band.
- Open the Mudra Band app
- Press the connect button.
- Tap 'Pair' on the pop-up menu
- Tap 'Allow' on the pop-up menu.