If the Air-Touch doesn't recognize your gestures accurately or is not working at all or properly, please verify that:
- The Mudra Band is snug on your wrist. Make sure that the electrodes are in contact with your skin.
- The Mudra Band is worn on the right orientation, meaning that the on/off button is facing your, rather than facing outwards.
- Make sure that there is no intrusion interfering between the Mudra Band electrodes and your skin surface.
- Make sure that you are wearing your Mudra Band on the same hand as set under "Wrist Preference" in the Mudra Band app settings.
After verifying the provided guidelines follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Go to the Mudra Band App > My Neural Signals and verify you are able to see signals moving when you move your fingers.
2. Turn AssistiveTouch off and then on on your iPhone.
3. Inside the Mudra band app, press 'Settings'. Tap your thumb and index finger together. You should reach the High pressure level on the PRESSURE LEVEL gauge.
- If it doesn't reach the high pressure level, try increasing the pressure sensitivity, or alter the way your fingers touch.
- If your hand is relaxed and the gauge shows pressure level changes, make sure that the band is a snug fit on your wrist.
If your Air-Touch is still not properly functioning, please contact us at email@example.com.